The International School of Agricultural Sciences is offering scholarship opportunities to Individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program atÂ Hebrew University Of Jerusalem â€“ Israel.
Eligible Countries:Â Developing Countries
Eligible Field Of Study:Â Scholarship will be awarded in the faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment in their home countries.
Value Of Scholarships:Â
- Full scholarships cover tuition, student dormitory housing on campus, medical insurance,Â monthly living stipend and student visa. The scholarship does not cover application fees, round-trip airfare, initial living expenses, and aÂ tuition deposit that will be returned to the payer at the end of the program.Â Candidates are required to fund these expenses.
- Partial scholarships supplementÂ candidates from developing countries who can provide funding from other sources.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldnâ€™t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Applicants must Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Method of Application:Â To apply for a scholarship, include a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â November 1, 2018