The University Of York – UK is offering the 2019 Departmental Taught Scholarship Program to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to provide funding to International students to pursue MSc programs at the University.
Course Level:Â Masters Scholarships
Eligible Countries:Â UK, EU & International
Eligible Field Of Study:Â A number of departmental scholarships are available to candidates enrolling on any taught MSc course in the Department of Electronic Engineering (MSc in Audio and Music Technology, MSc in Communications Engineering, MSc in Digital Systems Engineering, MSc in Embedded Wireless Systems, MSc in Engineering Management and MSc in Intelligent Robotics) beginning in September 2019.
Value Of Scholarships:Â The scholarships are worth up to Â£5,000 each.
- Applicants must be holding an offer to study one of the above MSc courses.
- Applicants must show enough fluency in all aspects of English (reading, writing, speaking and listening) to the required level of the course youâ€™re applying to.
- Applicants must have completed their Undergraduate degree program
Method of Application:To apply for this scholarship you must supply aÂ personal statement between 200 to 400 words. You should give your name, MSc course, student number and tell us why you think you are a strong candidate for this scholarship. Please include why you have applied to undertake your chosen degree at this university and specifically:
- Your academic background.
- The features and content of the specific degree programme you applied for.
- The reasons why you chose this University and the appeal of York as a UK location.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 30, 2019