The Massey University is inviting applications for Zonta International Amelia Earhart Fellowships.Â Women of any nationality pursuing a Ph.D./doctoral degree who demonstrate a superior academic record in the field of aerospace-applied sciences or aerospace-applied engineering are eligible.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a PhD/Doctoral Degree program.
Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these scholarships
Eligibility Criteria:Â We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Women of any nationality pursuing a PhD/doctoral degree who demonstrate a superior academic record in the field of aerospace-applied sciences or aerospace-applied engineering are eligible.
- Students must be registered in a full-time Ph.D./doctoral program and completed at least one year of that program or have received a masterâ€™s degree in an aerospace-applied field at the time the application is submitted.
- Applicants must not graduate from their PhDÂ or doctoral program before April 2020. Please note that post-doctoral research programs are not eligible for the Fellowship.
Method of Application:Â To apply for the Amelia Earhart Fellowship, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be registered in a full-time Ph.D./doctoral program in a qualifying area of science or engineering closely related to advanced studies in aerospace-applied science or aerospace-applied engineering and completed at least one year of that program or have received a masterâ€™s degree in an aerospace- applied field at the time the application is submitted. A verification of current enrollment must be submitted with the application. Acceptance letters are not verification of enrollment and will not be accepted.
- Demonstrate a superior academic record at a recognized university or college with accredited courses in aerospace-applied studies as verified by official transcripts and recommendations. In programs where graduate transcripts are not provided as a matter of institutional policy, please provide a statement of that policy from the registrar or other school officials. Please note that links from universities containing electronic transcripts will not be accepted.
- Provide evidence of a well-defined research program in aerospace-applied science or aerospace-applied engineering as described in the application essay (in general scientific terms), the academic documents (references, transcripts, verification of enrollment) and the list of publications (Note: please do not attach publications; citing the references is sufficient).
- Clearly, demonstrate the relationship of the research to aerospace and furnish verification of research program through at least one of the reference letters required with the application. The thesis supervisor or advisor and a university professor must each be one of the referees.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a full-time Ph.D./doctoral program by 15 November 2018 and must not graduate before April 2020.
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 15, 2018