The Girdlersâ€™ Scholarship is for undergraduate study at Corpus Christi College, Cambridge University. The scholarship is available to New Zealand students only.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Eligible Countries:Â The scholarship is available to New Zealand citizens only.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible to apply for a Girdlersâ€™ Scholarship a candidate must:
- Be a New Zealand citizen, one of whose parents must have been a New Zealand citizen at the time of the applicantâ€™s birth.
- Have completed no fewer than 8 years of schooling in New Zealand, and be completing Year 13 at a New Zealand school in the year of application.
- Be a candidate for one or more Year 13 senior school examinations â€“ NCEA Level 3, New Zealand Scholarship, CIE A levels, or International Baccalaureate.
Method of Application:Â
- Check your eligibility.
- Read theÂ Regulations.
- Applications are to be made online.Â A link to the application website isÂ here.
- Candidates are expected to have researched the options for their chosen field of study and to have a definite choice of degree programme included as part of their application. Please refer to theÂ Corpus Christi courses website.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â DecemberÂ 01, 2018