Monash University, Australia offers up to 31 full scholarships to international students undertakingÂ Undergraduate or Postgraduate (coursework) degree at the University.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate or Postgraduate (coursework) degree
Eligible Countries:Â International
- International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters
- Undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) MBBS must have completed at least 3 semesters.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum 85 WAM
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
Number of Awardees:Â 31
Value of Scholarship:Â 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
Duration of Scholarship:Â Duration of programme. However, you must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester to retain this scholarship.
Method of Application:Â
- You must submit a separateÂ application formÂ for this scholarship (due dates as above).
- BeforeÂ applying for this scholarship, youÂ must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application â€“ this will not be considered.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Round one: 15th October 2018
- Round two: 15th NovemberÂ 2018
- Round three: 15th JanuaryÂ 2019
- Round four: 15th MarchÂ 2019
- Round five: 15th AprilÂ 2019
- Round six: 15thÂ MayÂ 2019
Award Provider:Â Monash University