The Edith Cowan University is awarding Overseas Partner Scholarship who have completed a program at an articulated partner institution off-shore for the year 2019. Scholarships are available for International students.
Course Level:Â The scholarships are open to prospective international students seeking to complete a bachelorâ€™s degree at Edith Cowan University.
Eligible Countries:Â Scholarships are available for International students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have completed an eligible program at an articulated partner institution off-shore;
- be commencing study at ECU inÂ 2019 or 2020;
- meet ECUâ€™s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
Method of Application:Â Students at ECUâ€™s Off-shore articulation providers will be invited to apply for this scholarship.
Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer;
- Have met admission requirements relevant to their chosen course of study;
- Accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided;
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer; and
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.
The scholarship can be revoked if the dates and deadlines are not met.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 30, 2019