Cleveron Computer and Systems Engineering Master Study Scholarships are intended for a successfulÂ Computer and Systems EngineeringÂ Master Study student of Tallinn University of Technology,Â School of Information Technologies.Â The amount of the scholarship isÂ 2000Â euros.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master Degree program.
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Estonia citizens.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at Â the moment of applying;
- 5 or higher grade-point average;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- Willingness to the internship in Cleveron.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
Method of Application:Â To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TalTech Development Fund:
- a curriculum vitae;
- Link to a video (add a link to CV) where student talks about:
- Talk a little about yourself (who are you, what you study, what other should we know about you)
- The connection you have with your speciality outside school?
- Your plans after graduation?
- Your expectations of the good internship?
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TalTech teaching staff, previous employer or leader of the (student) organization (where he/she has been involved)
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 31, 2018