The new Central European-American Business Leaders Scholarship is now available on offer at Quinnipiac University in the USA. This is fully funded scholarship available for Polish students to study MBA programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme at Quinnipiac University.
Eligible Countries:Â Candidates must be Polish nationals.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Ideal candidates have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated and honest, and display a high level of maturity and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Students must have completed at least one semesterâ€™s worth of a masterâ€™s degree by August 15, 2019. Quinnipiac needs to count about three of your masterâ€™s credits toward your Quinnipiac MBA degree.
- Some work experience (including internships) is required.Â Ideally, candidates have 1â€“2 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have a valid driverâ€™s license. (Scholars must drive to job interviews and to work.)
- Candidates must be under 27 years of age when arriving in the U.S.
- Candidates must be Polish nationals.
- Scholars must maintain â€œgood academic standingâ€ at Quinnipiac during their MBA.
- Scholars should have good communication, presentation and general people skills.
- Scholarship recipients will be responsible for covering certain costs related to mandatory vaccines, J1 VISA processing fees, SEVIS fee, and an official copy of the International Credential Evaluation document from World Education Services (WES)
Method of Application:
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation â€“ At least one letter must be from a professor at the applicantâ€™s University
- Copies of current university transcripts â€“ This may be an unofficial copy for the application, but scholarship recipients must submit an official copy before arriving at Quinnipiac
- Photocopy or digital scan of your driverâ€™s license â€“ Typically the applicantâ€™s Polish license, but international licenses or a license from another country is also acceptable
- Introductory letter (1 page long) â€“ Should include the applicantâ€™s name,Â the applicant current field of study, and basic information about the applicant andÂ the applicant hopes to achieve in the U.S.
- Essay on intent and motivation (estimated 2â€“3 pages) â€“ Should explain your motivation in applying for the scholarship and your vision of how you will apply this experience when you return to Poland
- Plan of study (estimated 1â€“2 pages) â€“ Should list the MBA courses at Quinnipiac University in which the applicant is interested
- Proof of English proficiency
All applications must be submitted digitally in PDF and/or Microsoft Word format. Each documentâ€™s file name should begin with the applicantâ€™s family name followed by the applicantâ€™s given name. As an example, hejmowski_hanna_resume.doc.Â All written documents must be double-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font using standard American 8.5Ã—11 inch page size.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â November 30, 2018