The Pentecost University College offers scholarships to students with a high level of need and good academic performance. The scholarship will be available to all new and continuing undergraduate students enrolled at the Pentecost University College. The scholarship covers only the tuition fees of the beneficiary.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
Eligible Countries:Â The scholarship is available for the students of Ghana.
Eligibility Criteria:Â The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a student at the time he/she applies for a scholarship (Evident by his/her admission letter).
- Newly admitted students must possess an aggregate of 6-18 from their West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) equivalent.
- Continuing students must have obtained a minimum of 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the time of application.
Method of Application:Â All applicants should complete an application form. The following documents must be attached with the application form:
- A copy of an unconditional admission letter from the University College
- The applicantâ€™s Result Slip or Transcript of previous studies
- A testimonial from the former school/ Letter from Mentor if the continuous student
- Letter of recommendation from a Teacher or Counselor or Minister of Religion, and or Principal/Vice Principal of a reputable institution
- A brief explanation of why you should be awarded this scholarship (250 words maximum)
- Two recent Passport pictures (not older than 6 months)
- Birth Certificate/Baptismal Certificate/Affidavit
- Self-addressed envelope
- Copy of an Official pay slip or payroll record of parent/guardian or the applicant
- Copy of a Death certificate or witness by the Religious leader
- Pensions letter of retired parent/guardians
- Copy of School, NHIS, Voters or National ID cards.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Applicants can apply before the beginning of the academic year March to July.