The University of Technology Sydney is delighted to offer Health Deanâ€™s Scholarship within the Faculty of Health. Scholarships are available to Australian or New Zealand citizens.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Scholarships are available to Australian or New Zealand citizens.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Current school leavers; or gap year students who graduated in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year; and
- Have received an offer through UAC for a UTSÂ Faculty of Health undergraduate degree; and
- Intended full-time enrolment in a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree.
Method of Application:Â All applicants
Step One:Â Complete yourÂ UAC application for admissionÂ to a UTS undergraduate degree. Please make sure you have your UAC application number with you.
Step Two:Â Prepare two written statements (maximum of 300 words each) in a text document addressing the following. Do not use any special formatting in your statements (i.e. no bullet points, numbering etc) in relation to:
- Your Motivation to Succeed:Â Describe your motivation to succeed in your chosen undergraduate course. Discuss where your sense of motivation comes from and where you would like it to take you in your career and personal life.
- Your Initiative:Â Discuss how you have demonstrated and/or used your initiative either in your professional and personal life? For example, you may want to discuss your involvement in sporting and/or cultural activities and any positions of leadership that you have held.
For the Vice Chancellorâ€™s Merit Scholarship Only:
Step Three:Â Complete yourÂ UAC Equity Scholarship application, and have your ES application number at hand.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â December 10, 2018