A full fee scholarship available to any prospective postgraduate applicant. Applicants must hold an offer on a full-time Masters course beginning January 2019 at the University of Westminster.
Course Level: Â Scholarships are available to study masters courseÂ program.
Eligible Countries:Â The scholarship is available toÂ domestic students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â You must hold an offer on a full-time Masters course beginning January 2019 at the University of Westminster.
- Ineligible courses:
- Please note that if your course falls into one or more of the below categories then you are NOT eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- Postgraduate Diploma (e.g. Graduate Diploma in Law)
- Professional Practice Courses (e.g. RIBA pt. III)
- Conversion Courses
- Integrated foundation year or masters
Method of Application: Before reading this section, please make sure you have read ourÂ Before you apply page.
- Please note:Â all scholarship applications are open to new students only. If you are a current student at the University of Westminster, unfortunately, you are not eligible to apply, however you can apply for current student scholarships. For more information check theÂ information for current students page.
- You should only apply for the level of funding you actually need as we assume that you are applying for the minimum funding you require to take the course and we do not consider you for smaller scholarships if you are unsuccessful in gaining the larger one.
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot accept any applications via email.
- It is the applicantâ€™s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to our very tight timescales, we cannot accept applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date.
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 12, 2018