TheÂ University of Sussex is offering Sussex MBA scholarships for international students. Scholarships are open to the applicants who can demonstrate significant management experience and/or have graduated with a good degree, or other relevant qualification.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study MBA program.
Eligible Countries:Â Domestic students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Hold an offer of a place on theÂ Sussex MBA
- Have Senior management experience and/or good degree results
- Once a decision has been reached whether you will be awarded a scholarship you will be notified of the outcome.
- You will not be able to defer the scholarship offer to a different start date.
Method of Application: You must apply for admission to theÂ Sussex MBAÂ course via the Universityâ€™s PG Apply onlineÂ application systemÂ for a September start (full-time or part-time) or via thisÂ linkÂ for January or April part-time start. You can only apply for the MBA scholarships once you have been accepted onto the course.
- Applicants who have been offered a place on the MBA programmed and feel that they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or good degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship. Once they have been offered a place on the MBA programme. Scholarships will then be determined based on your initial MBA application and the interview.
- Once a decision has been reached whether you will be awarded a scholarship you will be notified of the outcome. Should you be offered a scholarship you have to accept/decline the offer within one month? You will not be able to defer the scholarship offer to a different start date.
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 12, 2018