Bond University offers high academic achievers fromÂ Egypt with tuition remission scholarships. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond Universityâ€™s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate, Masters
Eligible Countries:Â Egypt
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via theÂ Bond University Online Application Form.The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships â€“ Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Be citizens ofÂ Egypt and currently residing in Egypt.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit theÂ International Student Scholarship â€“ Egypt Application FormÂ by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced studies at Bond University.
- Following the closing date each semester, Bond will select the successful applicants on a competitive, merit-based process.
- This will include review of each applicantsâ€™ academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting statement.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
Method of Application:Â
- Students must complete theÂ Bond University Online Application FormÂ to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
- Once an offer has been received, students must complete theÂ International Student Scholarship â€“Â Egypt Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ by the relevant application closing date.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Applications close on 19th October, 2018 for students commencing in January 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 25th January, 2019 for students commencing in May 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 24th May, 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester.