Applications are invited for the MasterCard Scholarship program which is awarded to African who have Interest in pursuing a degree program at McGill University, Canada.
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars at McGill will receive a holistic set of financial, social, and academic supports throughout their education and during their post-graduate transitions.
Course Level:Â Masters (Non Thesis)
Eligible Countries:Â Sub-Saharan African countries
- Applicants must Be admissible to one of the eligible programs at McGill University
- Applicants must Have an exceptional record of service and activity in your school and/or community
- Applicants must be nominated by a current McGill Professor or Staff Member (Â Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program â€“ 2019 Nomination Form.pdf
- Applicants must be nominated by a professor of a recognized Mastercard Foundation Partner University
- Applicants must be Africans
Method of Application:Â For further questions about the application and admission process please contact MCFÂ email@example.com
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 4th February, 2019