The University offers a variety of financial support to assist you with funding your post-secondary education.Â The scholarships are available for all students who are â€œnewâ€ to The University of Winnipeg and have not taken credits or completed a degree here before.
Course Level: Â Scholarships are available to study Undergraduate, Graduate program.
Scholarship Benefits: Ranges from $100 â€“ $40,000.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â These are for all students who are â€œnewâ€ to The University of Winnipeg and have not taken credits or completed a degree here before. â€œNewâ€ students can be entering any of the Universityâ€™s divisions for the first time â€“ Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP).
- These awards must be accepted in the academic year they are offered.
- International students should apply for theÂ Presidentâ€™s Scholarship for World Leaders.
Method of Application:
- Â Only the Special Entrance Scholarship can be deferred for one year
- As a new student beginning your journey here, we would like to direct your attention to the entrance awards that we have to offer.
- â€œNewâ€ students can be entering any of the Universityâ€™s divisions for the first time.
- If the account credit is a result of a dropped course, enrolment will be reviewed to ensure the student
- If the refund is required before the end of the term, students that received an award and/or government student aid are welcome to make an early refund request to our office