The Edith Cowan University is inviting applications for ECC Pathway Scholarship to international students from selected countries. This scholarship is open to all nationalities (except Gulf States).
Course Level:Â Scholarships are awarded to study an ECC Diploma pathway program that is packaged with an ECU undergraduate degree by coursework.
Eligible Countries:Â This scholarship is open to all nationalities (except Gulf States).
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be commencing study of your ECU pathway course in October 2018, 2019 or 2020;
- Not be currently holding a Confirmation of Enrolment (Coe) for any course at ECU issued prior to the start of this scholarship;
- Progress through your ECC Diploma units without failing any unit;
- Not be in receipt of another ECU grant (scholarship or sponsorship);
- Be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- Intend to study an undergraduate by coursework degreeÂ at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
Method of Application:Â If we approve your ECU course application youâ€™ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
The Admissions Office willÂ issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether youâ€™ve been successful.
Youâ€™re invited to apply through any one ofÂ ECUâ€™s Authorised Agents.
You can apply online viaÂ theÂ ECU Online Application Portal.
You can apply online direct toÂ ECC.
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- Meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer;
- Have met the entry requirements for your chosen course;
- Accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided;
- Pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer; and
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 30, 2019