The National Center for Institutional Diversity (NCID) invites applications from Interested applicants who are looking to pursue a fellowship program in USA.
This is a one-year (12 month) fellowship that is aimed at promoting and supporting the work of outstanding early career diversity scholars.
Course Level:Â Post-doctorate Fellowships
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applications are welcome from scholars engaging inÂ diversity scholarship, in any field or department represented in the University of Michiganâ€™sÂ schools and colleges. Applicantsâ€™ doctoral degrees should be completed between January 1, 2016 and July 1, 2019.
Method of Application:Â The application for the NCID Postdoctoral Fellowship will require the submission of:
- Statement of proposed scholarship and writing to be conducted during the fellowship year (2-3 pagesÂ in pdf format; references, citations, formulas, and graphics do not count toward the page limit);
- Statement of contribution explaining how the applicantâ€™s scholarship and demonstrated diversity commitments will contribute to both NCID and a related U-M academic or research unit (1-3 pagesÂ in pdf format);
- Dissertation abstract;
- Writing sample (should be no more than 35 pagesÂ in pdf formatÂ e.g., sample publication or research paper in progress, journal article, dissertation chapter; references, citations, formulas, and graphics do not count toward the page limit); and
- At least two letters of recommendation (maximum of three).
- Click Here To Begin Application
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â December 3, 2018