The Griffith University is offeringÂ Griffith Sports Excellence Scholarships to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.Â The scholarship is available to both commencing and continuing students (continuing is defined as students currently enrolled at Griffith University).
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Australian citizens.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for selection for a Sports Excellence Scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or hold a Humanitarian Visa; and
- Be eligible for admission as an undergraduate/postgraduate domestic student in one of Griffith Universityâ€™s degrees;
- Be currently enrolled as a Griffith University domestic student; and
- Have demonstrated high achievement in their chosen sport and be currently competing at national or international level.
Method of Application:Â You need to complete just one application, even when youâ€™d like to be considered for multiple scholarships. That means you need to create just one account, which youâ€™ll also use to track and update your application. Hereâ€™s how to do that:
Future Students: Please create a new account, using your personal email address and a password youâ€™ll remember. Thereâ€™s no need to create a new account when you receive your Griffith offer (and s-number) â€“ we know youâ€™re a new student using your personal email address. Handy hint: Donâ€™t use your school email, as you may lose access to it halfway through the scholarship application process.
Creating an account secures your application details and allows you to save your application and come back to it later.
Once you have submitted an application, you can go back and:
- Add referees
- Add a student number (Griffith ID)
- Update OP/ATAR/IB results
- Add a QTAC or UAC number
- Upload supporting documents
- Change mobile phone details
- If you wish to make any changes to the remainder of your application after youâ€™ve submitted it, you will need to withdraw your application and reapply.
- Once you withdraw your application you will lose all the information and will need to re-enter each section again. If you use the same email login as your previous application,Â your referee reports will carry forward to the new application.
- Weâ€™ll only consider your most recent application, even if you use a different email address for each one. Prior scholarship applications using other email addresses will be disregarded.
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 25, 2018