The Brunel Business School (BBS) is offering some good number of scholarships to Interested applicants who are seeking for financial assistance in their studies.
Course Level:Â MBA
Eligible Countries:Â International
- Applicants must be classified as an International student
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must Apply and fulfil theÂ entry criteriaÂ for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA program.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Method of Application:Â Interested applicants should take these followings steps:
- Apply and fulfill theÂ entry criteriaÂ for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA programme.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA programme starting in September 2018 or January 2019.
- Complete the Brunel MBA scholarshipÂ application formÂ comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applicants should note theÂ deadline for their MBA course scholarship:-
- Deadline for applicants starting inÂ September 2018: Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for September 2018 must be submitted byÂ WednesdayÂ 05 September 2018
- Deadline for applicants starting inÂ January 2019: Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for January 2019 applicants must be submitted byÂ FridayÂ 15 December 2018.
- Applications for the January scholarship will open in October 2018.