The University of Newcastle is inviting applications for merit and excellence scholarships to pursue undergraduate degree program in Music. TheÂ university offers up to $4,000 scholarships for Australian students.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate degree program.
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Australian citizens or Permanent Resident.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in the first year of a Bachelor of Music with University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units).
- Be relocating to Newcastle from a regional or remote area in Australia.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Not have previously completed an Australian undergraduate degree program.
Method of Application:Â The mode of applying this scholarship is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 6, 2019