The Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) invites application for the Excellence Scholarship Program which is awarded to Interested applicants willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is designed to support capacity building in the Global South and to advance future leadership focusing on sustainable global development.
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligible Countries:Â Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, CÃ´te d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants must have been admitted to one of TU Delftâ€™s MSc programmes.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must have outstanding results.
Method of Application:Â Interested applicants are advised to take the following steps:
- CompleteÂ yourÂ application for a Non EU. Check the admission requirements.
- Complete, in addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application,Â the Application Form for a Sub-Saharan Africa ScholarshipÂ (available per 1 October 2018).
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 1st February 2019