The University of Bolton offering a Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship to full-time UK, EU and International Masters students, irrespective of their financial means for the 2018/19 academic year.
The University of Bolton is one of the best value places in the UK to gain a postgraduate degree. Our tuition fees are lower than many other universities, and the cost of living in the Bolton area is amongst the most affordable in the country.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for the postgraduate research program.
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded to the K., EU and International Masters students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â In order to apply you will need to demonstrate that:
- You have successfully been awarded a 1sClass Honors degree from a UK or EU institution
- You must be studying a full-time 180 credit Masters (taught) MA or MSc course at University of Bolton. PGCE/Cert Ed courses are not eligible courses for this award
- You must not be in receipt of any other award from the university
- You must not be in receipt of any otherÂ kind of sponsorship towards your tuition fees for example from an employer
- The course of study must have commenced in September 2018 or later.
- Please note that even though you may fulfil the eligibility for the scholarship this does not guarantee you will receive an award due to the restricted number of awards available.
English Language Requirements:Â The applicants must be fluent in English.
Method of Application:Â In order to receive the scholarship towards fees studentsÂ mustÂ have completed an application form.
Scholarship Application Deadline: For courses commencing September 2018 is 31 OctoberÂ 2018. For courses commencing January 2019 is 28 February 2019.