Course Level:Â Masterâ€™s Degree at ENS (or one of ENSâ€™ partner institutions), as well as ENS Diploma in the fields of Science or Arts & HumanitiesÂ
- â€¢Â Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- â€¢ Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- â€¢ Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1stÂ â€“ August 31st) nor the previous year.
- â€¢ Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- â€¢ Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1stÂ of September following admission.
As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
Method of Application:
Applications open 18 September 2018. The application form and documents must be submitted beforeÂ 19 October 2018 (Sciences)Â or31 October 2018 (Arts & Humanities)Â for Session 2019.Â Â It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 19 Oct/31 Oct 2018 (annual) Course starts September 2019