The Australian Renewable Energy Agency is offering Centre for Energy Technology Scholarships for Australian and International students to study PhD programme. Students applying for this scholarship should plan for a start date of February 2019 but no later than 31 March 2019.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to study PhD programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Australian and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Eligible candidates must:
- Be studying full-time and onshore in Australia.
- Fulfill the minimum English language requirement.
- Be assessed by the Adelaide Graduate Centre as meeting all conditions for admission to the Doctoral program.
- Be willing to provide your personal details to ARENA by way of a Student Deed Poll
- Be living in, or able to relocate to, South Australia for the duration of the scholarship
- Not hold a qualification at the same or at a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
English Language Requirements:Â The Universityâ€™s preferred accredited English language tests are:
- IELTS(International English Language Testing System) â€“ Academic Test
- TOEFLâ€“ internet based and paper based
- Pearson Test of Englishâ€“ Academic
- CAEÂ (Cambridge English: Advanced).
However,Â the University may accept other evidence of proficiency in English in individual cases.
The majority of language tests and qualifications that meet the Universityâ€™s minimum English requirements have a validity of two years preceding the date of application.
Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The University can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the Universityâ€™sÂ English Language Centre. The PEP Pathway provides an alternative entry pathway for prospective students who have received offers to the University of Adelaide conditional upon English proficiency. On successful completion of the PEP Pathway at the appropriate level,Â students are granted direct entry into the University.
Method of Application:Â Formal applications must be lodged by the 31st of August 2018. If you are interested in this opportunity, you are required to submit an expression of interest prior to application. Please follow the instructions on the Faculty website.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 31, 2018