The University of Edinburgh is calling applications for PhD Studentship in End-to-End Slice Management in 5G Mobile Networks to start as soon as possible but no later than 1st February 2019. This is fully funded studentship available UK and EU students.
Course Level:Â Studentship is available to pursue the PhD programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Only UK/EU based applicants are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
This is a 3.5 year fully funded PhD studentship position (fees and stipend included) to start as soon as possible but no later thanÂ 1stÂ February 2019.Â Eligibility requirements include:
- Only UK/EU based applicants are eligible to apply.
- At least a Bachelorâ€™s degree (with Honours) but ideally a Masters degree in Computer Science (or related field) with first-class performance.
- Solid background in mobile communications and networks essential, and additionally in network security and applied machine learning preferred.
- Relevant research or industry work experience.
- Possess excellent system building and communication skills, and be able to work well in a team environment.
Method of Application:Â Interested and highly self-motivated candidates meeting the above requirements should contact Dr Mahesh Marina by e-mail in the first instance including detailed CV (with names of at least 2 referees) and previous degree transcripts. The deadline for applications isÂ 30thÂ September 2018.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 30, 2018