The University of Adelaide is currently accepting applications for Family Scholarship to commencing international undergraduate and postgraduate students study in Australia.
The University of Adelaide aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety y, and well-being as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures and operational strategies.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate as well as postgraduate programme.
Eligible Countries:Â This scholarship is open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for).
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding bodies such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs
- Applicants for certain programs; see theÂ scholarship terms and conditions (pdf file) for a list of excluded degree programs.
Method of Application:Â How to apply for the scholarship
- Applicants may apply online for a scholarship at any time
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed)
Note:Â Scholarship applicants who submit incomplete and/or inaccurate scholarship applications will not be eligible to receive a scholarship.