The Eric Bleumink Fund awards scholarships to talented students and young researchers from developing countries. Â The scholarships are towards a 1 year or 2 years Masterâ€™s degree programme.
Course Level:Â All Master Programmes (MSc/MA/LL.M.) offered at University of Groningen.
Candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund should:
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
Method of Application:
It is not possible to actively apply for an Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship.Â To be considered,Â the student needs to be (conditionally) admitted to one of the Masterâ€™s programmesÂ before theÂ 1st of December.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 1Â December (annual)
Study in:Â Netherlands
Course starts September 2019