The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
The Quintin Hogg â€“ Westminster Outreach Scholarships are available for the students who must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â UK and EU students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â You must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University and be from the UK or EU. Your household income must be less than Â£40,000 pa. The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Method of Application: Please take into account the following when making your application:
- Your application must be typed, not handwritten.
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation. Please do not send original documents, as we cannot return these.
- International undergraduate and postgraduate students can only apply for one type of scholarship.
- Spend time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world so spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. We ask you to answer questions concisely for a reason.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it.
Please send applications to Scholarships Office, the University of Westminster by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 27, 2018