The University of South Australia is offering the following scholarships to international applicants.
This scholarship program is available for International Applicants who are looking to pursue a degree program in University Of South Australia – Australia .
- Research Training Program international (RTPi)Â Scholarships
- University President’s Scholarships (UPS)
- International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS)
Course Level:Â Masters (By Research) & PhD
Eligible Countries:Â International
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- For The UPS Scholarship; You must have a University of South AustraliaÂ supervisorÂ willing to nominate you for consideration and outstanding academic records, and be a citizen of an overseas country eligible for entry to Australia for the time required to complete the research degree.
- Applicants must have first-classÂ Honours or equivalentÂ to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Method of Application:Â Click Here To Apply
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Research Training Program international (RTPi)Â Scholarships : 31 August 2018
- University President’s Scholarships (UPS) : 31st August 2018
- International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS) : Rolling