The University Of Witwatersrand, South Africa is offering the Kas Media African Scholarship Program to Interested applicants who are willing and ready to undergo a Bachelors or Postgraduate degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship includes the university fees, return flight to Johannesburg, accommodation costs for student housing and a monthly stipend.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Countries:Â Africa
- Candidates should be under 30 years old, working as a journalist in a sub-Saharan African country and fluent in English.
- For Honours, candidates must have at least three yearsâ€™ working experience and either an undergraduate degree or pass an entrance test.
- For Masters, candidates must have a degree equivalent to the BA Honours in Journalism (or related field) and at least three yearsâ€™ working experience.
- Candidates must work closely with KAS Media Africa during their stay in Johannesburg and write a bi-monthly narrative report on their study progress.
Method of Application:Â Interested Applicants need to submit:
- A one page motivation letter
- A CV
- Two examples of published work (article / broadcast piece)
- Two letters of nomination/reference from a senior journalist, publisher or academic
Applications should be emailed toÂ email@example.comÂ with “Kas Scholarship” in the subject heading
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 13th July 2018