The University of Lâ€™Aquila is inviting applications for up to 14 scholarships (10 months each) for foreign students enrolling on the international Masterâ€™s level degree courses, a. y. 2018/2019.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue International Master Degree Courses, for the academic year 2018/2019.
Eligible Countries:Â These scholarships are available to foreign students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants belonging to Extra-EU countries must:
- Have already been selected by the international selection academic board in order to be admitted to the following International Master Degree Courses: Mathematics, Informatics, Mathematical engineering, Engineering for telecommunications, Information and automation engineering, Physics;
- Be enrolled on the 1st year of the above mentioned International Master Degree Courses, in case of double-degree agreements with the University of Lâ€™Aquila; or
Provide all the documents required for the enrolment on academic year 2018/2019, failing double degree agreements with the UniversitÃ degli Studi dellâ€™Aquila.
Method of Application:Â The Chairmen of each International Master Degree Course will collect only valid applicantsâ€™ proposals for participation, already evaluated by the partnership. Applications, signed by the Chairman of the International Master Degree Course, must include:
- The application form (annex 1);
- The evaluation report, according to criteria stated in art. 5 of this Call; and for each candidate:
- Copy of a valid identity document.
- Certificate signed by the Chairman of the International Master Degree Course concerning the completeness and correctness of the documents required for the enrolment (only for students coming from universities without double-degree agreements with the UniversitÃ degli Studi dellâ€™Aquila â€“ Annex 2)
Scholarship Applications Deadline:Â June 25, 2018