Applications are invited for Nijmegan School of Management Pre-Masterâ€™s Scholarship at Radboud University in the Netherlands. This scholarship is available to Non-EEA students.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to Pre-Master degree programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â This scholarship is available to Non-EEA students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â You will only be eligible to obtain an NSM pre-Masterâ€™s Scholarship if you:
- Hold a non-EEA passport
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Are not eligible for any other scholarship offered by Radboud University
- Have passed all the courses in your pre-Masterâ€™s until the moment of application
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Will be enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year 2018-2019 in a Masterâ€™s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Method of Application:Â You apply for an NSM pre-Masterâ€™s Scholarship by filling in theÂ scholarship application formÂ and uploading the required documents. You will then be requested to upload in pdf format:
- The transcript of grades from your pre-Masterâ€™s at the Nijmegen School of Management,
- A budget explanation, indicating why do you need the financial support and how are you planning to cover the remaining costs,
- A reference letter from either the student advisor or one of your lecturers at the Nijmegen School of Management,
- A curriculum vitae
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 20, 2018