The new CRL scholarship is available on offer for Home, EU or International students in the UK. Both current first year students and students commencing their first year of university study are eligible.
This award is designed to help high-performing students with some of the additional costs involved in studying, such as the cost of course materials, textbooks and livingÂ expenses.
Course Level:Â Eligible courses include any undergraduate foundation; bachelorâ€™s and integrated masterâ€™s degree.
Eligible Countries:Â This scholarship is available to Home, EU and International students in the UKÂ only.
Eligibility Criteria:Â The CRL scholarship is openÂ to:
- First-year undergraduates only â€“ at the time of application, be enrolled in an eligible course under the three disciplines mentioned below in a higher education institution in the UK, having either started their first year in September 2017, or starting their first year in SeptemberÂ 2018
- Students who have a confirmed place at a recognised UK higher education institution for a foundation, bachelorâ€™s or integrated masterâ€™s degree under one of the following disciplines: civil engineering, construction, (landscape) architecture, please see our full list of eligibleÂ courses
- Home, EU and International students in the UKÂ only
- Please contact us on any eligibilityÂ concerns
Method of Application:Â The CRL Scholarship rewards academic performance and applicants must display evidence of academic excellence and innovation. This will be demonstratedÂ by:
- Academic endorsements by two personalÂ referees
- Submission of an essay of no more than 1,000 words entitled â€˜The Future Of The ConstructionÂ Industry
Students must submit proof that they have accepted an offer to attend an eligible UK university (or higher education institution) for a semester/grading period starting in September 2017 and 2018. This proof should not only include an acceptance offer letter but also show proof that you have unconditionally accepted the offer.
- The acceptance letter must:
- be on school letterhead
- display a school seal or logo
- contain a signature and phone number of a representative from the admissions office
- All documents must clearly show your name as the same on your passport and the name and address of the issuing school.
Scholarship Applications Deadline:Â October 31, 2018