The Salini Impregilo is delighted to offer full or part scholarships to the most deserving candidates to pursue a master degree in International Construction Management. This scholarship is available for international students.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree eprogramme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â This scholarship is available for international students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- University Degree or Master of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Building Systems Engineering, Building and Architecture Engineering, Building Engineering, Management Engineering and similar science degrees;
- Final Grade: not lower than 100/110.
- Professional experience that does not exceed 24 months as at 28/02/2018.
- The last academic title must have been achieved not more than 2 years ago, as at 28/02/2018.
- English knowledge must be demonstrated by means of one of the following certifications with the relevant minimum score: TOEIC: minimum score 605; â€“ TOEFL: minimum score: IBT 65, CBT 183, PBT 513; IELTS: minimum score: 6; Cambridge English: FCE.
Method of Application:Â Application to the Specializing Master Program must by the two following procedures (both mandatory for all candidates)
- Click â€œApply nowâ€, register your profile and send your application on our careers website
- ClickÂ hereÂ to send your admission request to Politecnico di Milano and download the regulations
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 1, 2018