The China University of Petroleum is accepting applications for Qingdao Government Scholarships. These scholarships are open to new students for pursuing long-term non-degree, bachelorâ€™s degree, masterâ€™s degree and doctoral degree programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing long-term non-degree, bachelorâ€™s degree, masterâ€™s degree and doctoral degree programme.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
Applicants do not have any Chinese government scholarship.
Language proficiency requirement
Long-term non-degree studies should be two academic semesters at least.
Method of Application:
- Submit your online application: Register at our International Student Online Application System, fill in online application information, upload application documents and submit it.
- Announce admission results: Admissions Office will announce the admission and scholarship results within 2 weeks after receiving online applications.
- Deliver admission documents: Admissions Office will deliver the admission documents within 2 weeks after the admission and scholarship result announcement. Please provide a post address and contact information to the Admissions Office in prior.
- Make a room reservation and deposit payment: Admissions Office will inform scholarship winners of the room reservation and its deposit payment of RMB1000.00. The winners must pay their room deposits to the accommodation reception in due time in order to finalize their admission and scholarship. The accommodation reception will refund the room deposit on checkout. The room deposit will not be refunded if the winners do not register for enrollment and scholarship for any reasons.
- Registration in due time: Scholarship winners should register at our university in due time. Otherwise, the winners will be considered giving up the admission and scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 1, 2018