The University of Trento is inviting applications for its 34th cycle First Call of Doctoral Scholarships within the School of Information and Communication Technology. These positions are available to Italian and Foreign students.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral degree programme.
Eligibility Criteria:To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applications for doctoral positions are accepted from applicants, regardless of gender, age and nationality, who hold:
- an Italian â€œLaurea Magistraleâ€, according to the Ministerial Decree no. 270 of 22.10.2004 and subsequent amendments, or
- an equivalent Italian university degree (previous regulations in force, â€œspecialisticaâ€, AFAM), or
- an equivalent foreign degree (Masterâ€™s degree) obtained at an officially acknowledged academic institution, valid for admission to PhD studies in the Country of issue (except for substantial differences) and similar (duration and level) to the Italian degree, recognized as equivalent by the Admissions Committee for the sole purpose of access to the present PhD Programme2 .
- Applications are also accepted from students expecting to obtain the necessary degree by October 31, 2018. Admission to the Doctoral Programme for successful applicants who have not yet graduated will be â€œconditionalâ€ and the applicant will have to submit to the Doctorate Office S&T by November 6, 2018, on penalty of exclusion, awarding certificate or a self-declaration (by using Annex A).
- Applicants with a foreign qualification that has not been officially recognised as equivalent3 to an Italian degree (Laurea Magistrale/Specialistica/Vecchio ordinamento) will be considered as requesting equivalence in their application, attaching the necessary supporting documents. The eligibility of foreign academic degrees is assessed by the Admissions Committee, following the rules in force or the international treaties on recognition of academic qualifications. The Admissions Committee may require the applicant to provide additional documentation if deemed necessary for the purpose of assessing the suitability.
Method of Application:Â The application must be completed and submitted by hrs. 04.00 PM Italian time (GMT +2) of May 31, 2018, solely by the online system:
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 31, 2018