The European Management School (EMS) is offering an undergraduate scholarship for young students who have outstanding academic and social achievements from their school years. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Funding is provided to undergraduate students who were above average in academic performance or socially committed during their school career. Accordingly, our annual partial scholarships are awarded in the following two categories:
- Best Performer Scholarship (BPS): Applicants who were above average in academic performance during their school career
- Social Engagement Scholarship (SES): Applicants who were highly socially committed during their school career
Social commitment or performance cannot be measured in numbers or lists â€“ these are very complex topics. The perfect candidate does not exist. Convince us in your own way, why should you be supported by the EMS?
Method of Application:Â If you are interested in applying for an EMS scholarship, please use our online form below. The following documents should be submitted:
- Letter of motivation including why you consider yourself eligible
- Copy of your current school report cards
- Letter of recommendation from teachers (for the BPS scholarship) or proof of volunteer/social work (for SES scholarship)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 30, 2018