The Hubei University of TechnologyÂ is inviting applications for Belt and Road International Scholarship to pursue a postgraduate programme in the fields of Computer science and technology. This scholarship is available to students from the Belt and Road countries.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Available to Students from the Belt and Road countries.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Students from the Belt and Road countries;
- Above 18, below 35 years old;
- Possessing formal academic credentials or academic degree, which is equivalentÂ to Chinese undergraduate academic background (Bachelorâ€™s degree).
- The applicantsâ€™ undergraduate academic background should be Computer Science and Technology or related majors.
- Sound mind and body without undesirable conduct records.
Method of Application:Â
- Log intoÂ the HBUT international studentsâ€™ online service system and finish the online part of the applicationÂ then upload the HBUT Belt and Road International Students Scholarship Application Form? and relatedÂ materials. WhenÂ you are applying, please note that you have to take part in the program of HBUT Belt and Road International Students Scholarship.
- Pay attention to the application process, verify views and results. HBUT holds the right to conduct interviews when necessary. Please check your email routinely and keep your communication methods in the available state.
- After the official confirmation of application from HBUT, the AdmissionÂ Notice, the Visa Application Form for Studying in ChinaÂ (JW202Â Form) and other materials will be sent to you.
- The scholarship can only be enjoyed after checking in and registering on time.
- Deadline for application: May 25th, 2018.
- The time for releasing the application results is on: Mid-term of July 2018.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 25, 2018