OsloMet â€“ Oslo Metropolitan University is inviting applications for 2 PhD fellowships in Computer science to study in Norway. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
Course Level:Â Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Masterâ€™s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or relevant field with 120 ECTS or equivalent with an average grade of A (best grade) or B within a scale of A-E passing of grades, and Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science or Engineering with an average grade of C or higher.
- Some knowledge/experience in one or more of the following topics: artificial life, artificial intelligence, complex systems, bio-inspired methods.
- High motivation for the research work described above.
- Must be fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Proficiency in programming in Python and other languages such as C++.
- Knowledge of artificial neural networks and machine learning frameworks (for example TensorFlow, Keras, or others) will be beneficial.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, plan and direct own work, and be goal-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate in interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience in publishing academic works.
- Good pedagogical skills (both teaching and supervising) and an interest to further develop as an educator.
Method of Application:Â You must upload the following documents together with your online application by the final date for the application:
- Application letter, CV and copies of diplomas/certificates and transcripts.
- Any publications you wish to be considered (maximum 3), as well as a full list of publications.
- Names and contact details of at least 2 references.
- Applicants from non-European countries where English is not the official language must present an official language test report. The following tests can be used as such documentation: TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE). Minimum scores are:
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 24, 2018