The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is inviting applications for up to 36 months PhD scholarship in Chemical Engineering for 2018 Entry. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Applicants must have a first class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Mastersâ€™ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area
- More details can be found on the â€˜entry requirementsâ€™ page of the website
- A completedÂ application form(all fields filled)
- A research proposal
- Copies of degree certificates for undergraduate and postgraduate studies (Xueli certificates are required too for applicants from Chinese universities)
- Official transcripts with marks for all individual modules/courses from undergraduate and postgraduate studies (with official university stamp)
- English language test score (IELTS/ PTE academic) (not required for native English speakers)
- Two references (must be emailed directly by the referees)
- A copy of ID or passport (both sides of an ID card required)
- An electronic copy of a passport-sized photo taken within three months of this application.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 5, 2018