The UCLan Cyprus is inviting applications for up to ten scholarships for the BSc (Hons) Mathematics Programme, for your first year of studies at the British University of Cyprus.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue BSC (Hons) programme.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
UCLan Cyprus is delighted to announce 10 X 50% Scholarships for the BSc (Hons) Mathematics Programme, for your first year of studies at the British University of Cyprus.
Method of Application:Â
Complete the UCLan Cyprus application form. The form is available electronicallyÂ here.
- Provide copies of your High School certificate and the following supporting documents (in native language & in English):
- School leaving certificate & mark sheet English language qualification (IELTS or IGCSE or any other equivalent)
- Passport copy, minimum validity 2 years (For International Students)
- The above documents should be submitted electronically viaÂ email
- Once the University has received all theÂ above-requiredÂ documents, the UCLan Cyprus Admissions Department will proceed with an official scholarship evaluation and if the application is successful will issue a Conditional/ Unconditional Offer letter stating the terms & conditions of your admission and further details regarding Visa procedures.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 22, 2018