The University of Catania is a university located in Catania, Sicily. Founded in 1434, it is the oldest university in Sicily, the 13th oldest in Italy, and the 29th oldest university in the world.Â The University of Catania offers a portfolio of academic titles and is engaged in creating a â€œlaboratoryâ€ in which the ancient knowledge of the Mediterranean culture meets the new technologies to offer an original and advanced training experience.
Course Level:Â The University of Catania awards 40 scholarships to international students to study a degree program in any field of study offered by the University for the a.y. 2018/2019.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The application is open exclusively to candidates who, by the deadline of the submission of applications for participation:
- Possess qualifications for admission to the chosen degree course issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system;
- Meet the requirements for the chosen degree programme;
- Are not 30 years or older
Method of Application:Â Candidates are allowed to submit only one application. In the application, candidates must choose the degree course to which he/she wants to enroll in and attach the following documents (either in English or Italian):
- Copy of their currently valid passport. EU citizens can attach a copy of their identity card;
- UNICT admission letter;
- Enic/Naric Statement of comparability and qualifications certification (http://cis.cimea.it/unict_en/) or Declaration of Value of the title requested for the admission to the chosen degree course.
- All documents in any language other than Italian or English must be supported by a translation into English or Italian.
- Once the application has been registered it will no longer be possible to make any changes to the data entered and itâ€™ll be possible to see the date and time of submission.
- Applications that are not properly filled in or complete with all the required documentation will not be accepted.
Application Deadline:Â June 30, 2018