The University of Groningen is inviting applications for scholarships for non-EU/EEA students who have applied to the BSc Global Responsibility & Leadership or the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue BSc and MSc programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Available to Non-EU/EEA students who have applied to the BSc Global Responsibility & Leadership or the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Method of Application:Â Interested candidates will need to send their scholarship application parallel to the BSc Global Responsibility & Leadership or MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship application. Different committees will review the programme application and the scholarship application. Candidates submit a successful application by completing the following steps:
- â€“ Start and submit a complete application for the BSc in Global Responsibility & Leadership or the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship before 1 May 2018.
- â€“ Parallel, work on your scholarship application to be submitted before 31 May 2018. Applications should be sent to the CF team via email to cf-scholarships-at-rug.nl (title: â€œCF Scholarship 2018 â€“ applicationâ€) with the following information:
- Personal information in the email body (name, date of birth, gender & nationality).
- Academic records (transcripts including GPA or equivalent accumulated).
- Motivation statement/essay of max 500 words explaining the reason for choosing GRL or SE programmes, the relevance of the degree for your future career and why you are the ideal candidate for this scholarship, including reasons for financial need.
- CV, including any relevant extra-curricular activities.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 31, 2018