The French Institute for Research in Africa is pleased to offer its Fieldwork Grants for pursuing the research program in 2018. These grants are available for master and doctoral students.
Course Level:Â Fieldwork grants are available for the research program.
Eligible Countries:Â Â Applicants of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible:
- Applicants must have Masters & Doctoral degree
Method of Application:
- Title of the project for which the grant is being requested:
- How is this project related to your current studies?
- Does your project qualify as one of IFRAâ€™s priority topics? (Refer to the call on IFRAâ€™s website)
- If yes, which one?
- Summary of the research project (Max 600 words):
- Give 5 bibliographic references (max) related to your project (including yours if any).
- Brief summary of previous work YOU have done on the subject of research. (If any) (Max 130 words)
- Give the specific time frame, location and the activities of the fieldwork for which you are requesting a grant (Max 600 words)
- Have you ever received a grant and/or a research allowance? If so, specify the conditions and dates
Applicants can apply via email.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 20, 2018