The University of St.Gallen is proud to offer two different Excellence Scholarships to foreign Students i.e. Excellence Scholarships and Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund. These scholarships are available for Autumn Semester 2018 and on the basis of merit.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to Bachelors and Master students.
Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available to foreign students.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen:
- International applicants with internationally recognised relevant educational qualifications and certificates
- Successful passing of the University of St.Gallen’s internal admission test
- Timely application including all documentation required in the application process.
Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund: The Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund is set aside for highly talented foreign-language students with a recognised foreign Bachelor’s degree who are completing a Master’s degree in one of the English-language programmes (Strategy and International Management (SIM), Quantitative Economics and Finance (MiQE/F), International Affairs and Governance (MIA), Banking and Finance (MBF), Marketing, Services and Communication (MSC), Economics (MEcon), International Law (MIL) and Finance and Accounting (MaccFin).
Method of Application: Following successful enrolment, undergraduates will have to submit a letter of motivation and a two-minute video in mp3/4 quality to the Advice Centre for Study Funding (e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org), which will have to provide answers to the following questions:
- Why does the applicant wish to study at the HSG?
- What are the applicant’s career perspectives and vision?
- Why does the applicant deserve this Excellence Scholarship?
- Has the applicant already made any contributions such as working for the benefit of society or a charity or by means of ecological and/or social activities?
Scholarship Application Deadline: Eight days before the HSG admission test (currently July 3, 2018). A committee awards the scholarships after the results of the admission test become known.