IAWA Scholarships at Technical University of Delft in Netherlands, 2018
The International Aviation Womenâ€™s Association (IAWA) is again inviting students to apply for a scholarship opportunity for female BSc and MSc students from the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering at the Technical University of Delft.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue BSc and MSc programme.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- A female BSc or MSc student in aerospace engineering at TU Delft
- Who has a good grade point average
- A passion for a career in the field of aviation or space
- Who could use the financial support
Method of Application:Â
- (1) Fill in the attached application form
- (2) Write a brief motivation (max one A4) explaining why you have the passion to pursue a career in aviation or space and what your ultimate goals are
- (3) Explain why you chose to study aerospace engineering and also why you chose to do that at TU Delft. Feel free to answer this question creatively (make a vlog, write a blog, give a pitch, etc.)
- (4) Send (1) the completed application form, (2) the motivation, (3) the creative explanation, (4) your CV and (5) study progress overview toÂ i.boneschansker-at-tudelft.nlÂ (the Facultyâ€™s communications manager) before 09 May 2018 9:00 AM.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 9, 2018