The New Zealand Institute of Forestry (NZIF) is offering University Undergraduate Scholarships. The scholarships are open to students enrolled for a forestry or forestry-related degree at a New Zealand University.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Students from New Zealand are eligible to apply.
Method of Application:
Applications should be made in writing and provide the following information:
- Applicantâ€™s name, institution and course enrolled for
- Applicantâ€™s contacts (Email and phone)
- Statement setting out:
- Your academic history
- Your forestry experience
- Your aspirations and interests in the forestry profession
- Hobbies and interests
- Details of any research project being undertaken
- Proposed use of the award
- Why you should receive the award
- Copy of your CV
- Other supporting information
- Details (names, contact details, and position) of two staff members at the institution you are enrolled at who can attest to your achievements and characteristics.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 20, 2018