The University of Stuttgart is offering fully-funded Masterâ€™s Scholarships in the field of Infrastructure Planningâ€™ and Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design. These scholarships are open to students from developing countries interested in studying at the University of Stuttgart.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing masterâ€™s programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: This funding scheme seeks candidates who have relevant academic and professional experience to succeed in these masterâ€™s programmes as well as demonstrative motivation to use the new knowledge and skills to support development.
Method of Application:Â Documents you will need to upload inÂ C@MPUSÂ during the application process:
- A transcript (with grade point average). For students already enrolled at the University of Stuttgart, this is the â€œgrade point average and transcript of record to dateâ€ printout from the LSF (Name of the pdf file: Performance Record to Date).
- Your Bachelorâ€™s final grade report (with overall grade), if you have already completed the Bachelorâ€™s and received the final grade report. If you have more than one university degree, please choose the degree which serves as entrance qualification for the Masterâ€™s program you are applying for (Entrance Qualification for Masterâ€™s Program).
- Supplementary application material: Depending on the subject, you may be asked for additional application material that you must be sure to enclose. For more detailed information, please refer to the overview table.
- Students still working on or who have finished their Bachelorâ€™s at another university need to upload a description of the modules taken during their Bachelorâ€™s studies.
- In some study programs, you may have to upload still other documents that will be requested automatically by the system.
To apply for a Masterâ€™s study program at the University of Stuttgart, students will need to log on to Campus-Management-SystemÂ C@MPUS.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 15, 2018