Maudsley Biomedical Research Centre is inviting applications for fully funded 3-year PhD studentships Translational Research in Mental Health and Neuroscience starting in October 2018. Home/EU students are eligible to apply.
Course Level:Â Studentships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Home/EU students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
TheÂ NIHR Maudsley BRCÂ fundingÂ supports Home/EU students. Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from non-EU / international candidates.
If you are unsure about your eligibility status, please contact theÂ Kingâ€™s Admissions team
The programme is very competitive and applicants must have, or be predicted to obtain at least a 2.1 or higher in a relevant science subject.
StudentsÂ who do not meet the above primary criteria may apply if they satisfy the following conditions:
- AÂ 2.2 BSc degreeÂ andÂ a research-based MSc in a relevant subject with Merit or Distinction
- A 2.1 or higher non-science first degree (BA)Â andÂ a MSc in a relevant subject with Merit or Distinction
Method of Application:Â Applications must be submitted via the Kingâ€™s College London on-line application system
First, register to use the online application system atÂ Kingâ€™s Apply
Next,Â complete ourÂ postgraduate online application form
If you are unable to access the online postgraduate application form, please contact theÂ Kingâ€™s Admissions teamÂ for advice.
Please include your personal statement in this section.Â Please keep your personal statement concise and note that the followingÂ mustÂ be included:
- Tell us why you would like to apply for this programme (maximum 200 words)
- Tell us about any relevant research experience, including employment (maximum 200 words)
- If you have published work (includingÂ reports or other outputs) please provideÂ full reference/s for your publication/s.
If you wish, you may attach your supporting statement as a separate documentÂ withÂ theÂ on-line application.Â Please ensure you keep to the above specified word limits.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 25, 2018