The Yanshan University Scholarships are awarded to master degree candidates for the academic year 2018-2019. These scholarships are valid for 3 years (can be extended to 4 years if 1 year of Chinese language learning is needed).
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a foreign passport and be in good health;
Applicants for masterâ€™s degree program must have a diploma of bachelorâ€™s degree and be under the age of 35.
Awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this scholarship program.
Application Form for YSU Scholarship;
- Copy of passport (the photo page);
- YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
- Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts (photocopy);
- Curriculum vitae or resume;
- Physical examination form for foreigners;
- Copy of HSK-5certificate or HSK-6 certificate if courses are taught in Chinese; IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
- Personal statement;
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors
Method of Application:Â The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 20th every year